EXCEPTIONAL PORTRAITS/INCREDIBLE VALUE
When you want the best portraits, get the best photographer.
The fact that our photography is exceptional leads many people to believe that they can't afford Tallmadge Photography quality...
Well, we are here to tell you that here at Tallmadge Photography, you will get the highest quality work at a price that fits your budget!
It is our goal to provide a wide range of pricing options. We will work with you to create a portrait package that meets your needs and fits within your budget. Don't be afraid to demand exceptional quality! Anyone with a camera can take a picture, but there is a significant difference between a snapshot and a masterpiece portrait.
Our clients invest between $350-$600 on portraits.
So how does it all work?
- All sessions are pre-paid to reserve the day and time of your session.
- Your previews will take 7-10 business days to come in. At that time if you wish to take the pictures out of the studio for 10 days to show friends and family members, you must put down a non-refundable deposit of $250 which is a credit on your account and applied toward your picture order.
- When you come back in to place your order, you will need to let us know which picture you would like for the yearbook at that time. We will retouch the image and take care of the yearbook with the school for you.
- Once you place your order, you must have half of the order balance down in order to start the order at the lab.
- Remaining balance is due on completion. It takes approximately 6-8 weeks for the finished product.
What you pay for portraits is important, but what you get for your money is even more important! At Tallmadge Photography, you always get more than your moneys worth. We provide a lifetime of treasured memories in our once-in-a-lifetime portrait experience!